Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Business
1. This website is operated by TUS Online Limited. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to TUS Online Limited where they are used in these terms and conditions. TUS Online Limited is Registered in England No 09931056
2. By purchasing something for our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in the document.
4. We will take reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information is entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours or textures, what you will see on your screen may differ and we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order for one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that the order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once the goods have been dispatched.
9. If the order is not accepted a refund will be given for the full amount paid, if we believe the payment may be fraudulent then investigations will be carried out which will delay the payment of the refund.
10. All price savings are shown against the manufacturers recommended retails prices.
11. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and you items may be delayed in being received due to circumstance beyond our control.
Order Cancellation and amendment
12. If you wish to cancel or amend an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not.
13. Where the order has been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items as per our returns and refund policy.
14. If the order has not been dispatched we will accept the cancellation or amendment and amend your order accordingly.
Liability and Indemnity
15. TUS Online Limited shall not be liable for any direct, special or indirect of consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
16. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against any claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. The terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and TUS Online Limited whether written or oral.
19. We may change these terms and conditions at any time
20. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
21. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these term and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not ne responsible to you for such delay or failure.